Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shopping haul :)

I went to the mall (my try-hard American part of me is coming out ^^) today with mother-dear because she said she wanted to go shopping. As usual it's me that ended up buying more stuff than her =p. 


Leaf gold necklace (on sale $5 - Equip). I think this will nicely jazz up a plain black or white tee.


Flower clip (on sale $5 - Equip). I'd probably pin this to a white singlet or a plain black dress, I might even wear this in my hair.



Gold butterfly ring (on sale $5 - Equip). It's pretty huge, but that's why I love it! (If you look really hard you can see a lipgloss swatch on my hand =p.) By the way excuse the bare nails, I've decided to give up painting my nails for lent... it has been quite a challenge.


Floral shorts ($9.95 - Valleygirl) I'm planning to wear this with over the knee socks and boots, not sure what top I'd wear them with, we shall see ;)
I hope you have enjoyed peeking into my shopping bag. Have a fabulous day, weekend is coming!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment