Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bold and bright - Christian Dior 2011


I saw this make up look in a magazine for Christian Dior Spring 2011, bright eyes and bold lips. I really like how it looks and even though it's autumn here I'd still rock this look to brighten up the coming gloomy winter days. I think the key to keeping this look wearable is to keep the lips matte. This is my take on the look
Eyes: Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Electric
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara
Lips: Revlon matte lipstick in Strawberry Suede  (005)

I received my package from Tommy Hilfiger on Monday (did not expect it to come so fast), it was a nice surprise :) Haul will be coming soon!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My tommy hilfiger stuff came today! So speedy, I wasn't expecting it for another month :)

    ReplyDelete