Thursday, April 21, 2011

Make up goodies

IMG_5676
Here are some goodies I recently purchased (all except the Maybelline dream liquid mousse were from Priceline.) I haven’t tried them out enough to be able to say whether I like them or not. The main thing I noticed about the Covergirl face products is that they all seem to have a strong scent (the liquid foundation has a stronger scent than the powder). It makes me think of those rubbing ointments like Dencorub, so if you’re someone who doesn’t like strong smells I’d probably stay away from them.


My most exciting purchase would have to be the Covergirl smoky eye set. I actually got it for $14.97! The set comes with a full size smoky shadow blast stick in Onyx Smoke, a full size lash blast mascara in Very Black and a full size line exact defining liquid eyeliner in Very black. I actually just wanted to get the mascara since it’s 50% off, but for under $15 I got all three products, great deal!
IMG_5661
The hair mousse and hair spray I got because beauty gurus on youtube have said good things about them, so I wanted to try them out. The lotion I got because it was on sale and it smells amazing !


Looking forward to playing with my new toys :)
Have a great long weekend everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment