Sunday, October 2, 2011

Glebe market haul feat. a special guest

Last Saturday my friend and I went to Glebe market, the weather was pretty crappy but we still managed to find a few goodies. Here are some photos of what my friend (the special guest) Grace got:

IMG_8417

IMG_8418$80 for both

IMG_8421This dress was a bargain; $3!

IMG_8422This dress was $59, Grace was reluctant to get it but she couldn’t resist. It’s super pretty!

IMG_8427

IMG_8430

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two necklaces were $15 for both

My turn:

IMG_8432IMG_8433

The shorts and the flowy top were both from a Wish sample stall. I got them for $25 each, they had quite a few good stuff there, but sizes were limited

IMG_8431I got this top from the same stall that Grace got her $3 dress from, I paid $2!

I hope the warm weather come soon, I’m getting sick of wearing layers. Can’t wait to wear pretty dresses and skirts =)

I’m off to enjoy the rest of my weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment