Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OOTD and Collective Haul

What I wore today
IMG_8715
IMG_8716
IMG_8717
IMG_8719
Top: Sass&Bide, Shorts: Wish (from Glebe), Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: Valleygirl, Earrings: Table Eight outlet, Sunnies: Random shop at Market City


I went to Sportsgirl today; I like checking out shops like these for inexpensive on-trend accessories as well as beauty products. I picked up a coral pink matte lipstick called ‘Fruit Tingle’ for $9.95. I really like the orange undertone that the lipstick has, orange seems to flatter me a lot more than pink. I’m wearing the lipstick in the above pictures (because I’m the type of person that rips open my new purchases and try them out straight away =p). I like the consistency of it and the fact that it doesn’t have a scent or taste. I’ve tried out some of the Sportsgirl lip glosses and they have a waxy plastic smell which I’m not particularly fond of.
IMG_8711
IMG_8712
IMG_8713
IMG_8714
I picked up a silver glitter nail polish called ‘Fruit Salad’ for $7.95. I like the round glitter pieces in the polish; makes me think of a disco ball. I’m planning to layer this on top of a dark nail polish.
IMG_8724
I also purchased these candles a while ago from Peter Alexander ($38 each). The first one is Leura (Jasmine Blossom), when I burn this one it transports me to one of my favourite holiday places; Bali. The other one is Tahaa (Vanilla Caramel), I don’t usually like sweet smelling scents, but this one smells like you’ve been baking cupcakes all day long and who doesn’t like cupcakes?
IMG_8727
IMG_8728
These next three pieces I got from a pop-up market near my house. There was a special deal; buy any 3 pieces for $30. The brand is called Myth Conception, I’m not sure if these are handmade but some of the rings at the stall, I’ve seen before at Forever 21.
IMG_8730
IMG_8731IMG_8733IMG_8736IMG_8739Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hhahahahah I love the lipstick, and the bracelet. Nice job Fan, you look gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete