Thursday, September 12, 2013

These are a few of my favourite things…

Current favourite things:

1. L’Occitane shea butter skin care

The weather has been getting a lot cooler here in London and it has left my skin extremely dry. These products have been a lifesaver! I love how they moisturize my skin so well without the greasy, oily feeling (urgh… that makes me cringe.) I also enjoy the scent which I’d describe as a powdery smell with a hint of honey. The foot cream however smells like lavender which is why I like lathering it on before bedtime… it calms the soul ; ) I’d however take time to complain about the pump of the soap, it dispenses such a small amount that when I use it in the shower I’d need 5-6 pumps before I have enough to wash my body. Not their fault really, since it is designed as a hand/body wash… I’m just fussy.

IMG_1539

2. ZARA asymmetrical skorts

I wore these skorts (shorts + skirt = skorts) to death during the warmer days. I like the asymmetrical detail and the origami-like folds at the front, so unique. I also find them to be really versatile, throw on a pair of strappy sandals and a sweater and you have a casual outfit to run errands in. Swap the sandals for black stilettos and a blouse and you have a more glam outfit, perfect for a romantic dinner date. I have also worn them with stockings and boots while traversing in the cold winter days of Melbourne.

IMG_1584

IMG_1579IMG_1576

IMG_1572

3. Strappy sandals

Now that it’s a lot cooler I don’t wear them as much anymore, but during the warmer days I wore them nearly everyday. The fluoro yellow and the turquoise tan pairs were purchased from VINCCI while I was in Malaysia. They’re so inexpensive and surprisingly extremely comfortable. The orange pair was purchased from Charles & Keith, again quite affordable. I find the colours of the sandals make my legs look a lot more tanned than they actually are and they look ultra cute with bright coloured painted toenails.

IMG_1588IMG_1589IMG_1590

IMG_1591

4. Floral teacup

Makes drinking tea extra special… and makes me feel a bit posh ; )

IMG_1601

xx

2 comments: