Friday, January 21, 2011

Pretty Little Liars inspired nails

On the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars the character Hanna Marin (played by the beautiful Ashley Benson) has her nails painted with red and black polish on alternating fingers. (For those who watch PLLs, I'm talking about episode 13 and you can really see her nails while she's eating her muffins. Oh! look out for her angel wings ring too while you're at it! I like!) So anyway after watching this episode I was inspired to paint my nails the same way but with colours that are more summer-friendly.
OPI - Done out in deco

Sportsgirl - Apple
I think it's a really fun and different way to do your nails :)

On the subject of Pretty Little Liars, I was reading some articles online about the costume designer of the show. I love all the clothes that the girls wear and turns out the designer purchases some of the pieces from retail shops such as Urban Outfitter, Macy's and Forever 21. Some of the clothing pieces however do come from high end boutiques (especially Hanna's because that suits her character's personality.) I love Forever 21! I think it's equivalent to our Valleygirl and Temt here in Australia, but I find Forever 21 offers a wider range of style. Basically it's a place where you can snap up pieces seen fresh off the runway without hurting your wallet. I, however love the jewelry range the most, they have the most trendy and quirkiest range of rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. Forever21.com does ship to Australia for a flat rate of $35USD if you spend more than $100USD. I think the best way to lower this shipping fee is to shop with your friends! Sharing is always caring :) 
My Forever21 bow rings :)

xoxo

PS. A funny story I have about Forever21; a couple of days before I left for my US holiday I started having dreams of myself shopping at a Forever 21 shop, because I have never been in one before and I was so excited to go! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment