Thursday, January 20, 2011

Urban Decay book of shadows Vol III

On my recent trip to the US, I got my hands on an eyeshadow palette by the brand Urban Decay. Unfortunately you can't get Urban Decay cosmetics as easily in Australia, I think there are a few websites that sell them but I find their range quite limited. This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow and part of the reason I got it was for the eye-catching packaging :p (I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.) The palette comes with an upper part which you can lift up, revealing the skyline of a lit up New York City and other things that relate to the Big Apple (I got this from NYC so I thought it was perfect for me :D). The bottom part has a drawer that you pull up which contains the 16 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners and a travel size primer potion.
The eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented and goes on very smooth. The colour range is amazing, I was going to choose a favourite, but I don't think I can :p I did some swatches using MAC Painterly paint pot as a base.



Eyeliners
I played around with it and did a look using Snatch on the inner lid, Rockstar in the crease and then Perversion also in the crease to deepen it.

The whole time I was playing around with my new toy my brain kept going 'soooo prettyyyy!' :) I love new toys!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment